Contact Us

Great-West Lifeco Shareholders

For information or assistance regarding your registered share account, including dividends, changes of address or ownership, lost certificates, to eliminate duplicate mailings or to receive shareholder material electronically, please contact our Transfer Agent, Computer Share Investor Services Inc., directly.

If you hold your shares through a broker, please contact your broker directly.

Contact us via email

  • Investors and analysts, select Investor Relations.
  • If you have questions about Great-West Lifeco, general share inquiries, or to order printed copies of our quarterly or annual reports, select Corporate Secretary’s Office.
  • Journalists and members of the media, Select Media Relations.
  • Inquiries about this website? Select Digital team.

Contact Us

  • Your name * Required
  • Email * Required