January 15, 2016
Great-West Lifeco to release fourth quarter 2015 results – UPDATED
Great-West Lifeco Inc. today announced that it will release its 2015 fourth quarter and full year financial results on Thursday, February 11, 2016.
The results will be discussed in a conference call and audio webcast hosted by company management at 3:30 p.m. (ET) on February 11, 2016.
The one-hour call can be accessed by calling the following numbers:
- Participants in the Toronto area: 416-340-2216
- Participants from North America: 1-866-223-7781
- International participants, look up the dial-in information for your location here: https://www.confsolutions.ca/ILT?oss=1P49R8662237781 Opens a new website in a new window
The presentation materials will be accessible on Great-West Lifeco’s website following the release of the fourth quarter results. To listen to the live webcast and view the presentation materials, visit: https://www.greatwestlifeco.com/news-events/events Opens in a new window
The call will be archived and can be accessed later as follows:
- By calling 1-800-408-3053, or 905-694-9451 in Toronto (passcode: 6396358#) from February 11 to 18, 2016; and
- From the webcast on greatwestlifeco.com Opens in a new window from February 11, 2016, to February 10, 2017.
2016 conference calls and audio webcasts
Great-West Lifeco has scheduled its 2016 quarterly financial results conference calls and audio webcasts as follows:
- first quarter: May 5 at 3:30 p.m. (ET)
- second quarter: August 4 at 10:00 a.m. (ET)
- third quarter: November 3 at 3:30 p.m. (ET)
Great-West Lifeco Inc. (TSX:GWO) is an international financial services holding company with interests in life insurance, health insurance, retirement and investment services, asset management and reinsurance businesses. Great-West Lifeco has operations in Canada, the United States, Europe and Asia through Great-West Life, London Life, Canada Life, Irish Life, Great-West Financial and Putnam Investments. Great-West Lifeco and its companies have $1.2 trillion* in consolidated assets under administration and are members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies.
*Assets as of September 30, 2015.