January 25, 2017
Great-West Lifeco to release fourth quarter 2016 results
Great-West Lifeco Inc. today announced that it will release its 2016 fourth quarter and full year financial results on Thursday, February 9, 2017.
The results will be discussed in a conference call and audio webcast hosted by company management at 3:30 p.m. (ET) on February 9, 2017.
The one-hour call can be accessed by calling the following numbers:
- Participants in the Toronto area: 416-340-2218
- Participants from North America: 1-866-225-0198
- For International participants: look up the dial-in information for your location here: https://www.confsolutions.ca/ILT?oss=1P49R8662250198
The presentation materials will be accessible on Great-West Lifeco’s website following the release of the fourth quarter results. To listen to the live webcast and view the presentation materials, visit: www.greatwestlifeco.com/news-events/events/
The call will be archived and can be accessed later as follows:
- By calling 1-800-408-3053 or 905-694-9451 in Toronto (passcode: 7905788#)
from February 9 to 16, 2017; and
- From the webcast on greatwestlifeco.com from February 9, 2017 to February 8, 2018.
2017 conference calls and audio webcasts
Great-West Lifeco has scheduled its 2017 quarterly financial results conference calls and audio webcasts as follows:
- first quarter: May 4 at 3:30 p.m. (ET)
- second quarter: August 3 at 10:00 a.m. (ET)
- third quarter: November 2 at 3:30 p.m. (ET)
Great-West Lifeco Inc. is an international financial services holding company with interests in life insurance, health insurance, retirement and investment services, asset management and reinsurance businesses. Great-West Lifeco has operations in Canada, the United States, Europe and Asia through Great-West Life, London Life, Canada Life, Irish Life, Great-West Financial and Putnam Investments. Great-West Lifeco and its companies have over $1.2 trillion* in consolidated assets under administration and are members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies. Great-West Lifeco trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the ticker symbol GWO. For more information visit www.greatwestlifeco.com.
*Assets as of September 30, 2016
For more information contact:
Marlene Klassen, APR
Corporate Finance & Treasury