Great-West Lifeco is committed to meeting the needs of all of its shareholders, and strives to provide information in a way that respects the dignity and independence of shareholders with disabilities. As part of this commitment, Great-West Lifeco:
- is working with Computershare Investor Services Inc., its transfer agent and registrar, to make shareholder communications more readily accessible to those with disabilities; and
- makes reasonable efforts to ensure that any shareholder with a disability has the same opportunity as other shareholders to attend and participate in meetings of shareholders.
Your feedback is important. If you have a question or concern about accessibility, please contact the Corporate Secretary’s Office:
- phone 1-888-873-8813;
- email – visit our Contact us page; or
- write to us at 100 Osborne Street North, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 3A5.
Deaf or hard of hearing and require access to a telecommunications relay service? Please contact us.
- TTY to Voice: 711
- Voice to TTY: 1-800-855-0511
Great-West Lifeco is a financial services holding company with interests in the life insurance, health insurance, asset management, investment and retirement savings and reinsurance businesses. Great-West Lifeco’s Canadian operating subsidiaries that are subject to accessibility legislation, including the following subsidiaries, have established policies and procedures that comply with that legislation: