July 14, 2014
Great-West Lifeco to release second quarter 2014 results
Great-West Lifeco Inc. today announced that it will release its 2014 second quarter financial results on Wednesday, August 6, 2014.
The results will be discussed in a conference call and audio webcast hosted by company management at 11:30 a.m. (ET) on Thursday, August 7, 2014.
The one-hour call can be accessed by calling the following numbers:
• Participants in the Toronto area: 416-340-8061
• Participants from North America: 1-866-225-0198
• Participants from Overseas: Dial international access code first, then 800-6578-9898
The presentation materials will be accessible on Great-West Lifeco’s website following the release of the second quarter results. To listen to the live webcast and view the presentation materials, visit:
The call will be archived and can be accessed later as follows:
• By calling 1-800-408-3053 or 905-694-945 in Toronto (passcode: 8898149#) from August 7 to 14, 2014; and
• From the webcast on www.greatwestlifeco.com from August 7, 2014 to August 6, 2015.
About Great-West Lifeco
Great-West Lifeco Inc. (TSX:GWO) is an international financial services holding company with interests in life insurance, health insurance, retirement and investment services, asset management and reinsurance businesses. Great-West Lifeco has operations in Canada, the United States, Europe and Asia through Great-West Life, London Life, Canada Life, Irish Life, Great-West Financial and Putnam Investments. Great-West Lifeco and its companies have $806 billion* in consolidated assets under administration and are members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies.
*Assets as of March 31, 2014
For more information contact:
Marlene Klassen, APR
Assistant Vice-President, Communication Services