July 25, 2016
Great-West Lifeco’s second quarter 2016 results conference call available by webcast
Great-West Lifeco Inc. will release its second quarter 2016 financial results on August 3, 2016.
The results will be discussed in a conference call and audio webcast hosted by company management at 10:00 a.m. (EDT) on Thursday, August 4, 2016.
The audio webcast and slide presentation will be available on Great-West Lifeco’s website following the release of the second quarter results. To listen to the live webcast and view the presentation materials, visit: www.greatwestlifeco.com/2nd-quarter-2016-conference-call-webcast/
The one-hour call can also be accessed by calling the following numbers:
- Participants in the Toronto area: 416-340-2216
- Participants from North America: 866-223-7781
- For International participants: look up the dial-in information for your location here: https://www.confsolutions.ca/ILT?oss=1P49R8662237781Opens a new website in a new window
The call will be archived and can be accessed later as follows:
- By calling 1-800-408-3053 or 905-694-9451 in Toronto (passcode: 6396358 #) from August 4 to 11, 2016; and
- From the webcast on greatwestlifeco.com from August 4, 2016 to August 3, 2017.
Great-West Lifeco Inc. (TSX:GWO) is an international financial services holding company with interests in life insurance, health insurance, retirement and investment services, asset management and reinsurance businesses. Great-West Lifeco has operations in Canada, the United States, Europe and Asia through Great-West Life, London Life, Canada Life, Irish Life, Great-West Financial and Putnam Investments. Great-West Lifeco and its companies have approximately $1.2 trillion* in consolidated assets under administration and are members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies.
*Assets as of March 31, 2016