Transfer agent and registrar
Great-West Lifeco’s transfer agent and registrar is Computershare Investor Services Inc.
For information or assistance regarding your registered share account, including dividends, changes of address or ownership, lost certificates, to eliminate duplicate mailings or to receive shareholder material electronically, please contact Computershare in Canada, the United States, United Kingdom or in Ireland directly using the applicable contact information below.
Shareholders wishing to contact our transfer agent by email can do so at GWO@computershare.com.
In Canada, the common shares are transferable at the following locations:
Computershare Investor Services Inc.
Phone: 1-888-344-2798 (toll-free in Canada and the United States), 514-982-9557 (direct dial)
- 100 University Avenue, 8th Floor, Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1
- 800, 324 - 8th Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta T2P 2Z2
- 1500 Robert-Bourassa Boulevard, 7th Floor, Montréal, Québec H3A 3S8
- 510 Burrard Street, 3rd Floor, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3B9
The Series G, H, I, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T and Y shares are only transferable at the Toronto office of Computershare Investor Services Inc.
Internationally, the common shares are also transferable at the following locations:
United States offices
Computershare Trust Company, N.A
Phone: 1-888-344-2798 (toll-free in Canada and the United States)
- 150 Royall Street, Canton, Massachusetts 02021
- 480 Washington Boulevard, Jersey City, New Jersey 07310
- 462 South 4th Street, Louisville, Kentucky 40202
United Kingdom office
Computershare Investor Services PLC
Phone: +44 (0) 370 702 0003
- The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol BS99 6ZZ
Computershare Investor Services (Ireland) Limited
Phone: 353 1 447 5566
- 3100 Lake Drive, Citywest, Business Campus, Dublin 24, D24 AK82