Transfer agent and registrar
For information or assistance regarding your registered share account, including dividends, changes of address or ownership, lost certificates, to eliminate duplicate mailings or to receive shareholder material electronically, please contact our transfer agents in Canada, the United States, United Kingdom or in Ireland directly.
Great-West Lifeco’s transfer agent and registrar is Computershare Investor Services Inc.
Shareholders wishing to contact our transfer agent by email can do so at GWO@computershare.com.
In Canada, the Common Shares and the Series F shares are transferable at the following locations:
Computershare Investor Services Inc.
Phone: 1-888-9137 (toll-free in Canada and the United States), 514-982-9557 (direct dial)
- 8th Floor, 100 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1
- 600, 530 8th Avenue S.W., Calgary, Alberta T2P 3S8
- 1500 Robert-Bourassa Boulevard, 7th Floor, Montréal, Québec H3A 3S8
- 2nd Floor, 510 Burrard Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3B9
The Series G, H, I, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S and T shares are only transferable at the Toronto office of Computershare Investor Services Inc.
Internationally, the Common Shares and the Series F shares are also transferable at the following locations:
United States offices
Computershare Trust Company, N.A
Phone: 1-888-284-9137 (toll-free in Canada and the United States)
- 250 Royal Street, Canton, Massachusetts 02021
- 480 Washington Boulevard, Jersey City, New Jersey 07310
- 211 Quality Circle, College Station, Texas 77845-4470
United Kingdom office
Computershare Investor Services PLC
Phone: 0370 702 0003
- The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol BS99 6ZZ, United Kingdom
Computershare Investor Services (Ireland) Limited
Phone: 216 3100
- Heron House, Corrig Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18, Ireland